Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionProfessionals in all areas business; government; the physical, life, and social sciences; engineering; medicine, etc. benefit from using statistical experimental design to better understand their worlds and then use that understanding to improve the products, processes, and programs they are responsible for.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Easterling. Dr. Easterling is retired from Sandia National Laboratories where he was a statistical consultant, manager, and senior scientist. He is a Fellow of the American Statistical Association, a former Editor of Technometrics, and a recipient of the American Society for Quality s Brumbaugh Award. He holds a Ph.D. in statistics from Oklahoma State University.
- Author(s)Robert G. Easterling
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight754 g
- Width191 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.