All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite a prolonged slump in the housing market, the demand for residential green building remains strong. This book begins with a concise overview of green building principles, covering topics such as sustainable resources and common certification methods. Each chapter examines a critical aspect of green home construction.
- Author BiographyAvi Friedman is a world-renowned architect, award-winning professor and Director of the Affordable Homes Research Group at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He is also the recipient of the World Habitat Award.
- Author(s)Avi Friedman
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width204 mm
- Height267 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed.
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.92
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £23.49Trending at £34.83
- £20.98Trending at £22.39
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
- £47.66Trending at £64.79
- £19.86Trending at £29.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.