CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOften, librarians asked to take on technical services management roles find themselves both under-prepared and without guidance from their institutions. This work makes sense out of the chaos as the author examines the roles and responsibilities of the technical services manager. It includes chapter-level bibliographies for more in-depth study.
- Author(s)Sheila S. Intner
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.