All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClear and concise, this textbook provides a non-technical introduction to the basic theory of translation, with numerous examples and exercises.
- Author BiographySonia Colina is Professor of Hispanic Linguistics in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of Arizona, where she teaches linguistics and translation. The author of Translation Teaching: From Research to the Classroom (2003), she has also published numerous articles in edited volumes and journals including Target, The Translator, Babel, Linguistics and Lingua. She is on the editorial board of Translation and Interpreting Studies (TIS) and on the International Advisory Board of The Interpreter and Translator Trainer.
- Author(s)Sonia Colina
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note83 b/w illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.