All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jahangir Moini
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2017
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note52 black & white tables, 73 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of Contents1. The Complexity of Health Care Overview 2. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 3. Legal and Ethical Aspects of Health CareOverview 4. Health Care Financing and Payment for Services 5. Customer Service 6. Careers in the Health Care ProfessionOverview 7. Professionalism in Health CareOverview 8. Health Care for Special PopulationsOverview 9. Introduction to Global Health IssuesOverview 10. Global Health: Communicable and Non-Communicable 11. Emergencies Overview 12. Infection Control Overview 13. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Standards 14. The Communication Process 15. Computers and Technology in Health Care 16. Record-Keeping 17. Research and Advancements in Health Care 18. The Future of Health Care
- Author BiographyJahangir Moini is Professor of Science and Health at Eastern Florida State College, USA. Morvarid Moini is a Pediatric Dentistry Resident at Tufts University, USA.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.