All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of the Mechanics of Solids
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Paolo Maria Mariano teaches Mechanics of Solids and Theoretical Mechanics in the School of Engineering at the University of Florence. He is also coordinator of the Research Group in Theoretical Mechanics of the Mathematics Research Center E. De Giorgi of the Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa. His research interests cover continuum mechanics of simple and complex materials, thermodynamics, applied calculus of variations, and applied differential geometry. Prof. Dr. Luciano Galano is a senior researcher in the School of Engineering at the University of Florence, where he teaches Mechanics of Masonry. His research interests cover the mechanics of masonry structures, the dynamics of structures subjected to earthquakes, the mechanics of concrete, and computational mechanics.
- Author(s)Luciano Galano,Paolo Maria Mariano
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight830 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.