All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<p>The fun and easy way(R) to raise money for your cause<p>Fundraising For Dummies, 3rd Edition shows you how totake advantage of the latest strategies and resources available forraising money through everything from special events to onlinedonations, in both good and bad economic times.
- Author BiographyJohn Mutz is a fundraising expert and speaker who has an extensive array of fundraising credits, including former chairman of the United Way Campaign of Central Indiana and former president of one of the nation's largest private foundations. Katherine Murray is a writer and small-business owner who consults with small and struggling nonprofits. She is the author of more than 40 books, including Green Home Computing For Dummies.
- Author(s)John Mutz,Katherine Murray
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width185 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.58Trending at £11.88
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £14.22Trending at £16.58
- £7.85Trending at £9.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.