All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bible of grassroots fundraising, updated with the latest tools and methods Fundraising for Social Change is the preeminent guide to securing funding, with a specific focus on progressive nonprofit organizations with budgets under $5 million.
- Author BiographyKIM KLEIN is an internationally known fundraising trainer and defining figure in the field of grassroots fundraising. A tireless supporter of organizations with small budgets working for social justice, she is the author of five books, including the award-winning Reliable Fundraising in Unreliable Times.
- Author(s)Kim Klein
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight758 g
- Width179 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.75
- £22.55Trending at £22.96
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.