All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven before the upheaval of the Revolution, France sought a new formal language for a regenerated nation. Nowhere is this clearer than in its tombs. This book focuses on the interplay of the funerary arts, tomb cult, and the mentalities that shaped them in France, over a period famous for profound and often violent change.
- Author BiographySuzanne Glover Lindsay is Adjunct Associate Professor of the History of Art at the University of Pennsylvania, USA.
- Author(s)Suzanne Glover Lindsay
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 44 b&w illustrations
- Weight746 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £8.29Trending at £9.94
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £14.53Trending at £22.02
- £55.95Trending at £72.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.