All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first English translation of the funerary speech for John Chrysostom delivered by one of his former clergy in a city close to Constantinople in the autumn of 407 when news arrived of John's death on a forced march in eastern Asia Minor.
- Author BiographyTimothy D. Barnes is Honorary Professorial Fellow at the University of Edinburgh. George Bevan is Assistant Professor at Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleTranslated Texts for Historians
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.60
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.77Trending at £19.47
- £21.69Trending at £28.00
- £31.44Trending at £50.84
- £11.27Trending at £18.08
- £12.36Trending at £20.08
- £9.80Trending at £16.57
- £9.20Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.