Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume considers fungi in the context of the effect of humankind's activity on their habitats.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleBritish Mycological Society Symposia
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey M. Gadd,Juliet C. Frankland,Naresh Magan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.