All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionOnly our limited idea of money is keeping us poor. David Boyle introduces us to alternative cash and people who can conjure money - that is, spending power - out of nothing.
- Author BiographyDavid Boyle is a journalist and alternative economist who has been writing about new ideas in economics in the New Statesman, Guardian and European for more than a decade. He is the editor of New Economics magazine and presenter of Channel Four's Worldwise Reports and BBC2's Midnight Hour.
- Author(s)David Boyle
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight120 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.