All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionSelected by Billy Collins, this work is a collection of poems, with philosophic and comic, invention. It is the winner of the 2005 Felix Pollak Prize in Poetry. It creates a musing world where the issues are philosophical but the focus is always on people. The poems in it are psychological; tender and humane, and they also tell stories.
- Author BiographyJennifer Michael Hecht is a historian who has published several scholarly volumes and one previous collection of poetry. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Jennifer Michael Hecht
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note3 computer graphics
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.