Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.83
- £4.44Trending at £4.71
- £5.49Trending at £5.74
- £5.79Trending at £7.96
- £7.70Trending at £8.37
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £4.79Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionIn the summer of 1967, William Henry Furman broke into a house in Savannah, Georgia. He carried a pistol, but he never intended to fire the gun. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned for Furman, his gun went off and killed a man. William Furman was convicted of murder and sentenced to die in the electric chair. This title recounts his story.
- Author(s)Greg Roensch
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGreat Supreme Court Decisions
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.