All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for pre-registration nursing students looking for an accessible guide to drug groups that goes beyond the essentials, this title is simple and accessible and examines the next logical set of drug groups that nurses need to know.
- Author BiographyPaul Barber is Senior Lecturer at the University of Chester, UK and a registered adult and mental health nurse possessing over 35 years experience. He is also co-author of Essentials of Pharmacology for Nurses 2e (Open University Press, 2012) Joy Parkes is Senior Lecturer at University of Chester, UK. She is also a registered adult nurse and midwife and holds a Diploma in Health and Holistic Therapies. Diane Blundell is Senior Lecturer at University of Chester, UK and a registered adult nurse.
- Author(s)Diane Blundell,Joy Parkes,Paul Barber
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width75 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.