All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to the knowledge and techniques you need for successful coaching and mentoring. It includes chapters that focus in on techniques for the client, techniques for the coach/mentor and techniques for working on the relationship between coach/mentor and client. It is suitable for coaches and mentors.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Clutterbuck is one of Europe's most prolific and well-known management writers and thinkers. He has written more than 40 books and hundreds of articles on cutting edge management themes. Co-founder of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, David also runs a thriving international consultancy, Clutterbuck Associates, which specialises in helping people in organizations develop the skills to help others. David is perhaps best-known in recent years for his work on mentoring, on which he consults around the world. David has been responsible for the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of highly successful mentoring and coaching programmes in numerous organisations around the world, including Standard Chartered Bank, Goldman Sachs, and Nokia.
- Author(s)David Clutterbuck,David Megginson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.71Trending at £11.89
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.