All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little FilipinoCookbook featuressome of the most popular dishes from across the archipelago, from adobo (meaty stew) to sinigang (hot and sour soup), and lumpia (fried spring rolls) to kinilaw (raw fish salad).
- Author BiographyAngelo Comsti has had his finger in too many pies.Still, he manages to do all of them pretty well. He is a food writer, havingwritten for television and various periodicals, both print and digital; and afood and prop stylist, having produced delicious works for magazines, TV andprint ads, billboards, restaurant menus and bestselling cookbooks. On occasion,he develops recipes for corporate clients and food magazines as well as holdscooking demonstrations. He also has a regular FM radio spot called Radio Brunchon Manila's Wave 89.1 where he talks about all things food. Angelo studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Sydney,Australia. He is the author of the bestselling From Our Table to Yours: A Collection of Filipino HeirloomRecipes and Family Memories and TheFilipino Family Cookbook: A Treasury of Heirloom Recipes andHeartfelt Stories. He lives in Manila, Philippines.
- Author(s)Angelo Comsti
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- First Published2016
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight304 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £12.99Trending at £13.36
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £67.68Trending at £74.99
- £12.38Trending at £14.67
- £7.75Trending at £8.48
- £17.51Trending at £25.22
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.