CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe first shelter for battered women was established in Britain almost 25 years ago. This volume examines the progress made in the field to date. It reveals the character of the battered women's movement that is evident throughout the world and is a tribute to the results of often difficult and life-threatening work.
- Author BiographyJeffrey L. Edleson, PhD, is Dean and Professor at the University of California, Berkeley, School of Social Welfare. He is Professor Emeritus in the University of Minnesota School of Social Work and founding director of the Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse. He has published more than 130 articles and 12 books on domestic violence, group work, and program evaluation. Edleson recently served on the US National Advisory Council on Violence Against Women and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/1995
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSage Series on Violence Against Women
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJeffrey L. Edleson,Zvi C. Eisikovits
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.