All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.15
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.38
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £7.93Trending at £10.05
- £3.89Trending at £5.06
- £9.72Trending at £10.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe author synthesizes theory and empirical data to analyze future thinking as both a developmental and individual process. She examines future orientation as an aspect of positive psychology, focusing on preadolescence, adolescence, and emerging adulthood.
- Author BiographyProfessor Rachel Seginer's research focuses on the development of adolescents and emerging adults. Although her main interest in recent years has focused on future orientation in ecological perspective, her work also examines sibling relationships and parents' educational involvement and its effect on educational outcomes. Her studies have been published in leading developmental and cross-cultural journals and edited volumes. She serves on the editorial boards of two journals: the Journal of Research on Adolescence and the Journal of Adolescent Research. Professor Seginer received her Ph.D. in Psychology from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. She is the former Dean of the Faculty of Education, University of Haifa, Israel, where she is currently teaching developmental and adolescent development courses.
- Author(s)Rachel Seginer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Human Exceptionality
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1260 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.