All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how socioeconomic school integration has been pursued as a strategy to reduce the proportion of high-poverty schools and therefore to improve the performance of students overall. This title examines whether students learn more in socioeconomically integrated schools - and pre-K programs - than in high-poverty institutions.
- Author BiographyRichard D. Kahlenberg is a senior fellow for education at The Century Foundation, Washington, USA. He is the author of All Together Now: Creating Middle-Class Schools through Public School Choice (Brookings Press, 2001) and the editor of Affirmative Action for the Rich: Legacy Preferences in College Admissions (The Century Foundation Press, 2010) and Rewarding Strivers: Helping Low-Income Students Succeed in College (TCF Press, 2010).
- Author(s)Richard D. Kahlenberg
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Century Foundation
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.