All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors offer skills, training and educational applications that develop individual employee thinking for total quality management, ISO 9000, or other quality-team business programmes. They explain what can and cannot be done to increase creative thinking , insight and intelligence.
- Author BiographyEDWARD E. GORDON is President of Imperial Corporate Training and Development and teaches at Loyola University in Chicago. RONALD R. MORGAN is Associate Professor of Educational Psychology at Loyola University. JUDITH A. PONTICELL is Assistant Professor at Texas Tech University. They co-authored Closing the Literacy Gap in American Business (Quorum Books, 1991).
- Author(s)Edward E. Gordon,Judith A. Ponticell,Ronald R. Morgan,etc.
- Date of Publication20/06/1994
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.