All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.56Trending at £13.84
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £11.15Trending at £14.52
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together leading theorists of culture and science to discuss the concept of 'nature'. Recent developments in biotechnologies, electronic media and ecological politics are discussed .
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/1996
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFUTURES: New Perspectives for Cultural Analysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBarry Curtis,George Robertson,Jon Bird,Lisa Tickner,Melinda Mash,Tim Putnam
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.