Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £30.00+ £3.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by al-masud
- See details for delivery est.
- £18.62Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new and updated edition of the most readable, comprehensive text available on derivatives markets.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Kolb holds the Frank W. Considine Chair in Applied Ethics at Loyola University Chicago. He was formerly Assistant Dean for Business and Society (2003-2006) at the University of Colorado, and John S. and James L. Knight Professor of Finance at the University of Miami. He is author and co-author of numerous texts in finance, including Futures, Options, and Swaps, 5e (with James A. Overdahl, Blackwell, 2007) and Understanding Futures Markets, 6e (with James A. Overdahl, Blackwell, 2006). James A. Overdahl is Chief Economist at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission in Washington, D.C., and has held senior positions at the Risk Analysis Division at the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and at the Securities and Exchange Commission. He has been an adjunct professor of finance at Georgetown University, the University of Maryland, George Washington University, and Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)James A. Overdahl,Robert W. Kolb
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note125 illustrations
- Weight1696 g
- Width200 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £14.15Trending at £16.14
- £38.54Trending at £46.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.