Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
About this product
- DescriptionOffers software developers a tool to build secure, high-quality software, and takes a weapon from the malicious hackers' arsenal. This book helps developers think like a software cracker, so they can find and patch flaws in software before harmful viruses, worms, and Trojans can use these vulnerabilities to rampage systems.
- Author BiographyAri Takanen is the chief technical officer at Codenomicon, a software fuzzing tool company. A noted speaker and author on software testing and security, he is a graduate of Finland's University of Oulo, where he did research with the university's Secure Programming Group. Jared D. DeMott is a software vulnerability researcher, speaker, teacher, and author. He is a leading expert on fuzzing and fuzzing tools. He earned an M.S. in computer science from Johns Hopkins University and is a Ph.D. candidate at Michigan State University. Charlie Miller is principal analyst at Independent Security Evaluators. Previously, he spent five years at the National Security Agency. He is probably best known as the first to publicly create a remote exploit against the iPhone. Dr. Miller is also a frequent speaker at major computer security conferences. He earned his Ph.D. from the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)Ari Takanen,Charles Miller,Jared D. DeMott
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight759 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.