Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to supervised pattern recognision and fuzzy set theory defines fuzzy if-then and non-if-then classifers, and looks at their properties. Training algorithms are detailed, and there is a discussion on fuzzy and non-fuzzy modles for fusion and selection.
- Author(s)Ludmila I. Kuncheva
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/04/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number49
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note81 Tables, black and white; X, 315 p.
- Weight1420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.