Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.56Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines synthetic and dynamical properties of fuzzy control systems in a quantitative manner. It includes fuzzy dynamical systems, controllability and sensitivity analysis and how these affect parameters in membership functions, fuzzification, defuzzification and inferencing.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2000
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight874 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDimitar P. Filev,Reza Langari,Shehu S. Farinwata
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.