All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for engineers, technicians and people who plan to use fuzzy control in more or less developed and advanced control systems for manufacturing processes, or directly for executive equipment.
- Author(s)Wojciech Z. Chmielowski
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleStudies in Systems, Decision and Control
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note250 Illustrations, color; 8 Illustrations, black and white; XXVIII, 276 p. 258 illus., 250 illus. in color.
- Weight619 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.