Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionFuzziness, as originally conceived by Bertrand Russell a century ago, eventually led to the fuzzy set theory of mathematics, on which Jean-Louis Hippolyte bases his theory of literary criticism. This title examines the phenomenon of 'fuzziness', both figurative and structural, in the contemporary French novel.
- Author BiographyJean-Louis Hippolyte is an assistant professor of French at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
- Author(s)Jean-Louis Hippolyte
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStages
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.