All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.49
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
About this product
- Author(s)John N. Mordeson,Premchand S. Nair
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; XIII, 250 p.
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsFuzzy Subsets: Fuzzy Relations.- Fuzzy Equivalence Relations.- Pattern Classification.- Similarity Relations.- References.- Fuzzy Graphs: Paths and Connectedness. Bridges and Cut Vertices. Forests and Trees. Trees and Cycles. A Characterization of Fuzzy Trees. (Fuzzy) Cut Sets. (Fuzzy Chords, (Fuzzy) Cotrees, and (Fuzzy) Twigs. (Fuzzy) 1-Chain with Boundary 0, (Fuzzy) Coboundary, and (Fuzzy) Cocycles. (Fuzzy) Cycle Set and (Fuzzy) Cocycle Set.- Fuzzy Line Graphs.- Fuzzy Interval Graphs. Fuzzy Intersection Graphs. Fuzzy Interval Graphs. The Fulkerson and Gross Characterization. The Gilmore and Hoffman Characterization.- Operations on Fuzzy Graphs: Cartesian Product and Composition. Union and Join.- On Fuzzy Tree Definition.- References.- Applications of Fuzzy Graphs: Clusters.- Cluster Analysis. Cohesiveness. Slicing in Fuzzy Graphs.- Application to Cluster Analysis.- Fuzzy Intersection Equations. Existence of Solutions.- Fuzzy Graphs in Database Theory. Representation of Dependency Structure r(X,Y) by Fuzzy Graphs.- A Description of Strengthening and Weakening Members of a Group. Connectedness Criteria. Inclusive Connectedness Categories. Exclusive Connectedness Categories.- An Application of Fuzzy Graphs to the Problem Concerning Group Structure. Connectedness of a Fuzzy Graph. Weakening and Strenghtening Points of a Fuzzy Directed Graph.- References.- Fuzzy Hypergraphs: Fuzzy Hypergraphs.- Fuzzy Transversals of Fuzzy Hypergraphs. Properties of Tr(H). Construction of H3.- Coloring of Fuzzy Hypergraphs. beta-degree Coloring Procedures. Chromatic Values of Fuzzy Colorings.- Intersecting Fuzzy Hypergraphs. Characterization of Strongly Intersecting Hypergraphs. Simply Ordered Intersecting Hypergraphs. H-dominant Transversals.- Hebbian Structures.- Additional Applications.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.