All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book marks a paradigm shift in medical science. It explores topics in epidemiology, mathematical modeling and uncertainty within the framework of fuzzy sets and dynamic systems, giving new ways to predict, diagnose and treat various ailments.
- Author(s)Claudio Jose Struchiner,Eduardo Massad,Laecio C. Barros,Neli R.S. Ortega
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number232
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note34 Tables, black and white; XII, 347 p.
- Weight1500 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.