CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book combines material from our previous books FP (Fuzzy Probabilities: New Approach and Applications,Physica-Verlag, 2003) and FS (Fuzzy Statistics, Springer, 2004), plus has about one third new results.
- Author(s)James J. Buckley
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/02/2006
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number196
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note27 Tables, black and white; XIII, 270 p.
- Weight1280 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.