All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/07/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number343
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note5 Illustrations, color; 79 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 356 p. 84 illus., 5 illus. in color.
- Weight713 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCengiz Kahraman,Ozgur Kabak
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- Fuzzy Statistical Decision Making.- Fuzzy Probability Theory I: Discrete Case.- Fuzzy Probability Theory II: Continuous Case.- On Fuzzy Bayesian Inference.- Fuzzy Central Tendency Measures.- Fuzzy Dispersion Measures.- Sufficiency, Completeness, and Unbiasedness based on Fuzzy Sample Space.- Fuzzy Confidence Regions.- Fuzzy Extensions of Confidence Intervals: Estimation for , � 2, and p .- Testing Fuzzy Hypotheses: A New p-value-based Approach.- Fuzzy Regression Analysis : An Actuarial Perspective.- Fuzzy Correlation and Fuzzy Non-Linear Regression Analysis.- Fuzzy Decision Trees.- Fuzzy Shewhart Control Charts.- Fuzzy EWMA and Fuzzy CUSUM Control Charts.- Linear Hypothesis Testing Based on Unbiased Fuzzy Estimators and Fuzzy Significance Level.- A Practical Application of Fuzzy Analysis of Variance in Agriculture.- A Survey of Fuzzy Data Mining Techniques.
- Author BiographyProf. Kahraman received his BSc (1988), MSc (1990), and PhD (1996) degrees in Industrial Engineering from the Istanbul Technical University. His main research areas include engineering economics, quality management and control, statistical decision making, and fuzzy sets applications. He has published about 150 papers in international journals and more than 5 books with Springer. He has served as guest editor of many special issues of international journals and is presently the Head of the Industrial Engineering department of the Istanbul Technical University. Dr. OEzgur Kabak received his BSc (2001), MSc (2003), and PhD (2008) degrees in Industrial Engineering from the Istanbul Technical University. He is currently Assistant Professor of Industrial Engineering in the same University. His main research areas are fuzzy decision making, mathematical programming and statistical decision making.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.