Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionNeural networks and fuzzy systems represent two distinct technologies that deal with uncertainty. Researchers are applying neural networks and fuzzy systems in series, from the use of fuzzy inputs and outputs for neural networks to the employment of individual neural networks to quantify the shape of a fuzzy membership function.
- Author BiographyLEFTERI H. TSOUKALAS, PhD, is on the faculty of the School of Nuclear Engineering at Purdue University and is an active industrial consultant and speaker. ROBERT E. UHRIG, PhD, holds a joint appointment as Distinguished Professor in the Nuclear Engineering Department at the University of Tennessee and Distinguished Scientist in the Instrumentation and Control Division at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. He is the author of Random Noise Techniques in Nuclear Reactor Systems.
- Author(s)Lefteri H. Tsoukalas,Lotfi A. Zadeh,Robert E. Uhrig
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/1997
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdaptive and Learning Systems for Signal Processing, Communications and Control Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.