All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis full-length life of G. K. Chesterton is the first comprehensive biography of both the man and the writer. It draws on many unpublished letters and papers to evoke Chesterton's joyful humour, his humility and affinity to the common man, and his love of the ordinary things of life.
- Author BiographyIan Ker has taught both English literature and theology in universities in the United States and Britain, where he currently teaches in the Oxford theology faculty. He is the author and editor of more than twenty books on Newman, including John Henry Newman: A Biography (1988), as well as the author of The Catholic Revival in English Literature, 1845-1961 (2003).
- Author(s)Ian Ker
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note17 black and white images
- Weight1160 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.