CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an intellectual biography of G.L.S. Shackle, economic theorist, philosopher, and historian of economic theory. It explores how Shackle challenged the aims, methods and assumptions of mainstream economics. He stressed macroeconomic instability, and developed a radically subjectivist theory for behavioural economics and business planning.
- Author BiographyPeter Earl is a former co-editor of the Journal of Economic Psychology and is Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Queensland, Australia. His many books include Economics as an Art of Thought: Essays in Memory of G.L.S. Shackle (2000) (editor, with Stephen Frowen). Bruce Littleboy is Senior Lecturer in Economics at the University of Queensland, Australia. He wrote On Interpreting Keynes (1990) and was awarded a Shackle Studentship at St Edmund's College Cambridge in 2011.
- Author(s)Bruce Littleboy,Peter E. Earl
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGreat Thinkers in Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.