CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.24
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight647 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAllen M. Spiegel
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to G-Protein-Coupled Signal Transduction and Human Disease,Allen M. Spiegel. Albright Hereditary Osteodystrophy, Pseudohypopara-thyroidism, and Gs Deficiency,Lee S. Weinstein. Gas-Activating Mutations: A Cause of Acromegaly, Thyroid Adenomas, Fibrous Dysplasia, and the McCune-Albright Syndrome,Allen M. Spiegel Ulcerative Colitis in Mice Lacking Gai2,Uwe Rudolph and Lutz Birnbaumer. G Proteins Regulating Insulin Action and Obesity: Analysis by Conditional, Targeted Expression of Antisense RNA in vivo, Craig C. Malbon, Patricia Galvin-Parton, Hsien-yu Wang, Jun Hua Guo, and Christopher M. Moxham. Ga12- and Ga13-Subunits of Heterotrimeric G Proteins: A Novel Family of Oncogenes, J. Silvio Gutkind, Omar A. Coso, and Ningzhi Xu Hypo- and Hyperthyroidism Caused by Mutations of the TSH Receptor, Gilbert Vassart. Disorders Caused by Mutations of the tropin/Choriogonadotropin Receptor Gene,Andrew Shenker. Inactivating and Activating Mutations of the FSH Receptor Gene, Ilpo T. Huhtaniemi. Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus and Vasopressin Receptor Mutations,Daniel G. Bichet. Disorders with Increased or Decreased Responsiveness to Extracellular Ca2+ Owing to Mutations in the Ca2+0-Sensing Receptor, Edward M. Brown, Martin Pollak, Mei Bai, and Steven C. Hebert. Constitutively Active PTH/PTHrP Receptors Cause Jansen's Metaphyseal Chondrodysplasia 205,Harald Juppner. Mutation of the Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone Receptor in the little Mouse, Kelly E. Mayo, Venita I. DeAlmeida, Kenneth C. Wu,and Paul A. Godfrey. Functional Variants of the MSH Receptor (MC1-R), Agouti, and Their Effects on Mammalian Pigmentation, Dongsi Lu, Carrie Haskell-Luevano, Dag Inge Vage, and Roger D. Cone. ACTH Resistance Syndromes, Constantine Tsigos and George P. Chrousos. Altering Adrenergic Signaling and Cardiac Function in Transgenic Mice, Walter J. Koch and Robert J. Lefkowitz. Dopamine Receptors in Human Disease: Lessons from Targeted Mouse Mutants, Domenico Accili, John Drago, andSara Fuchs. The b3-Adrenergic Receptor and Susceptibility to Obesity the Insulin Resistance Syndrome, and Noninsulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus, Jeremy Walston, Kristi Silver, and Alan R. Shuldiner.Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.