All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionG is for Genes summariezes the latest research and explores, in a scientific and non-political way, what genetic research means for schools, and for the choices parents have to make about their children's education.
- Author BiographyKathryn Asbury is a Lecturer in the Centre for Psychology in Education at the University of York, UK. She has published widely on the influence of home and school environments on children s achievement, behavior, and wellbeing. Robert Plomin is the Professor of Behavioural Genetics at the MRC Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, King s College London, UK. He is the founder and principal investigator of the Twins Early Development Study (TEDS), and has published more than 500 papers and a dozen books on behavior genetics.
- Author(s)Kathryn Asbury,Robert Plomin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUnderstanding Children's Worlds
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight450 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.