All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGardens are organic creations, so it is only natural that they can look old and tired even when tended regularly. This guide explains how to revive a garden by addressing general problems, such as trees growing into each other or how to take out problematic weeds.
- Author BiographyDr David Hessayon initiated a major innovation in gardening publications in 1959 with the first of his Gardening Expert guides. These best-selling guides have had an unparalleled influence on gardening over the past 50 years. There are over 51 million copies in print. He was awarded the 1993 Gardening Book of the Year Award from the Garden Writers Guild and received the first-ever Lifetime Achievement 'Oscar' at the National British Book Awards. In 1999 he received a Guinness World Record Award as 'Britain's best-selling living author of the 1990s'. He lives in Essex, and has two daughters and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)D. G. Hessayon
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- Out-of-print date21/09/2012
- Weight388 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- midge1231003 May, 2012by
up to the usual standard with D G Hessayon books and a very one.
I always find D.G.Hessayson books invaluable and didnt have this one in my collection of them. It looks a really useful book as usual with these books it takes it back to basics for both the starter in the garden to the more advanced green fingers for reference. Well done again.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.63Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54