Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of GCSE Biology is in line with the requirements of the National Curriculum and the revised GCSE Science: Biology syllabuses. Key features include new chapters on personal health, biotechnology and disease; updated questions; redesigned layout; and increased use of colour.
- PrizesWinner of Times Educational Supplement Schoolbook Award for Science: Secondary 1996.
- Author(s)D. G. Mackean
- PublisherHodder Arnold
- Date of Publication29/06/1995
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Content Note180 colour photographs, diagrams, colour illustrations
- Weight1060 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.41Trending at £5.72
- £19.47Trending at £21.28
- £23.32Trending at £26.06
- £8.33Trending at £8.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.98
- £8.84Trending at £9.99
- £20.96Trending at £22.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.