Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for students who are preparing for CCEA GCSE Chemistry or the Chemistry component of CCEA GCSE Double Award Science at Foundation or Higher tier. This book follows the structure of GCSE Chemistry for CCEA and highlights the key concepts required. It focuses on common misconceptions and areas where students often fail to gain full marks.
- Author BiographyAlyn McFarland is an experienced teacher and examiner
- Author(s)Alyn G. McFarland
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCCEA GCSE Science S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date07/02/2012
- Content Note150 black and white line drawings
- Weight432 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.16
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £36.74Trending at £40.60
- £37.00Trending at £40.60
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.