All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh GCSE grades are gained through a combination of good knowledge, good understanding, and good exam technique. Providing examples of exam questions across several exam boards, this exam practice range helps students improve their performance.
- Author BiographyJohn Reynolds is Chief Examiner for a major examining group. He has also had many years teaching experience as Head of English and teacher of English at GCSE level.
- Author(s)John Reynolds
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleExam Practice S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/09/2008
- Weight264 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £5.86Trending at £7.06
- £9.87Trending at £14.94
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
- £6.45Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.