All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAiming to help students to do well in the GCSE English examination, this guide provides: support throughout the course; Check yourself ; model answers with examiners' tutorials; advice and tips on how to boost grades; and a revision checklist.
- Author BiographyAndrew Bennett is Senior Advisor/Inspector for the Borough of Blackpool. He is a Principal Moderator for GCSE English for a major examining board and was formerly Head of English, Deputy Headteacher and Headteacher. He is the author of the GCSE English Collins Study & Revision Guide. Peter Thomas is a lecturer at the School of Education at Hull University. He is GCSE Assistant Principal Moderator and Principal Examiner for a major examining board.
- Author(s)Andrew Bennett,Peter Thomas
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/02/2001
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleTotal Revision S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note16 illustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £8.99
- £4.77Trending at £4.99
- £4.44Trending at £4.71
- £7.70Trending at £8.37
- £5.49Trending at £5.83
- £16.16Trending at £16.70
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.