All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRetaining the clear, accessible language, attractive layout and useful pedagogical features that made Folens GCSE Health and Social Care an essential text, this book has been written to provide a complete match to the new Edexcel specification. Each chapter clearly lays out the learning and assessment objectives for the new specification.
- Author BiographyAngela Fisher has worked as a chief examiner, moderator and trainer, has consulted for QCA and helped to develop a variety of qualifications across Health and Social Care.
- Author(s)Angela Fisher,Mike Ancil,Stephen Seamons
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationHaddenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFolens Publishers UK
- Weight1111 g
- Width222 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAngela Fisher,Sue Morris
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.31Trending at £9.78
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.