All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text has been designed to make revision as active and effective as possible. Short 20-minute revision sessions break down content into manageable chunks and help to maximize students' concentration.
- Author BiographyPaul Metcalf is a freelance consultant in Mathematics and is Principal Moderator for a major awarding body. He was formerly a head of Mathematics and a Deputy Headteacher.
- Author(s)Paul Metcalf
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/01/2004
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTotal Revision S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/03/2005
- Content NoteWith index
- Weight622 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Interest AgeFrom 15 To 16
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £3.83Trending at £6.00
- £6.44Trending at £6.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.