All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.77
- £23.15Trending at £24.00
- £38.89Trending at £41.78
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.86Trending at £29.78
About this product
- DescriptionBased on numerous examples, this tutorial helps to build custom controls using Visual C No 2005 Express Edition and .NET 2.0. It includes a case study featuring the development of a fully functional PieChart control. It helps you to: use GDI+ to draw you own controls; add printing functionality to custom controls; and design interfaces for users.
- Author BiographyAdam Ward works for a communications technology company in Derby, England. Adam excels in experimental programming techniques and has a particular interest in high-speed algorithms and graphical methods. His professional work is based in a varied Research and Development environment and he thrives on tasks requiring innovation, skill, and fine-tuning. He has also been involved in experimental coding collaborations showcasing the power of C#. Away from work, Adam is turning his attentions to Linux systems and especially cross-platform programming under .NET-compatible systems. Dragos Brezoi started programming to create an application for processing and adding extra effects to his guitar's sound. Several years after, he got a Masters Degree in Computer Science from the Politehnica University of Bucharest, and is now researching for a Ph.D. in Advanced Automatics. Dragos currently works as a programmer for Mikon Systems, developing industrial software. His skills cover a wide area of specialization from PLC and DSP programming to SCADA, OPC, and DCS solutions. At this moment he is creating professional human-machine interfaces, with a focus on developing advanced custom controls with C#. Iulian Serban is a software architect who started programming at a very young age. He evolved through a lot of programming languages including Pascal, Delphi, C++ Builder, Visual C++ with MFC and finally .NET and C #. By the age of 17 he started working for Syncfusion, one of the largest .NET control builders in the US, writing code for professional custom controls. Nowadays he devotes most of his spare time to his own IT business, which is set to release significant software projects soon.
- Author(s)Adam Ward,Dragos Brezoi,Iulian Serban,Tiberiu Radu
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/06/2006
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.