All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £20.49
- £9.99Trending at £10.51
- £27.98Trending at £31.28
- £20.26Trending at £20.99
- £16.12Trending at £17.81
- £15.20Trending at £16.71
- £71.47Trending at £106.93
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures an engaging and accessible solution, developed through a student tested, faculty approved review process to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of learners at a value-based price. This title includes integrated Virtual Field Trips focused on the core concepts of physical geology.
- Author BiographyJames S. Monroe is Professor Emeritus of Geology at Central Michigan University, where he taught Physical Geology, Historical Geology, Prehistoric Life, and Stratigraphy and Sedimentology beginning in 1975 and served as chair of the Geology department. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Montana. He has coauthored several textbooks with Reed Wicander and has interests in Cenozoic geology and geologic education. Monroe now lives in Chico, California, where he remains active in geology by teaching courses to a large group of retirees. Reed Wicander is a geology professor at Central Michigan University, where he teaches Physical Geology, Historical Geology, Prehistoric Life, and Invertebrate Paleontology and was previously chair of the department. He obtained his B.A. at San Diego State University and his Ph.D. at UCLA. His main research interests involve various aspects of Paleozoic palynology, specifically the study of acritarchs, on which he has published numerous papers. He is a past president of the American Association of Stratigraphic Palynologists and currently a councilor of the International Federation of Palynological Societies and chair of the Acritarch Subcommission of the Commission Internationale de Microflore du Paleozoique. He has coauthored several geology textbooks with James S. Monroe.
- Author(s)James Monroe,Reed Wicander
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1040 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital online
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.