All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.45Trending at £14.43
- £11.13Trending at £12.30
- £12.89Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionGastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), also known as acid reflux, is a very common condition affecting around 20-40 per cent of the population over a one year period. This book describes all the essential features of GERD for the general public in an engaging manner that facilitates learning and reinforcement.
- Author BiographyDavid Olle is a freelance medical and science writer. His areas of expertise include oncology, biostatistics, biochemical tests, human and animal nutrition, animal production and breeding, veterinary medicine, infectious diseases, and complementary and alternative medicine.
- Author(s)David Olle
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.