Consider these sponsored items
- £37.09Was:£39.99Free postage
- £29.57Was:£60.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe critical algorithms used in GIS are notoriously difficult to both teach and understand. This book address the problem by combining rigorous formal language with example case studies and student exercises.
- Author BiographyNingchuan Xiao is Associate Professor of Geography at the Ohio State University. He has taught a wide ranges of courses in GIS, spatial analysis, and cartography. His research focuses on the development of effective computational methods in spatial and temporal data handling.
- Author(s)Ningchuan Xiao
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- Series TitleSAGE Advances in Geographic Information Science and Technology Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £19.11
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £11.54Trending at £15.30
- £16.94Trending at £21.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.