All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-understand reference for navigating through geographic information systems (GIS) This guide avoids equations, computer codes, and overwhelming detail and instead provides a clear explanation as to how GIS technology captures, stores, counts, characterizes, integrates, analyzes, and displays data about the earth.
- Author BiographyMichael N. DeMers is an Associate Professor of Geography with more than 25 years of GIS experience. He is also CEO of DeMers Geographics, a provider of educational resources for GIS students and educators.
- Author(s)Michael N. DeMers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight580 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.