All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Wilpen L Gorr
- PublisherESRI Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRedlands
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnvironmental Systems Research Institute Inc.,U.S.
- Edition Statement5th ed.
- Author BiographyWilpen L. Gorr is a professor of public policy and management information systems at the School of Public Policy and Management, H. John Heinz III College, Carnegie Mellon University, where he teaches and researches GIS applications. He is also chairman of the school's Master of Science in Public Policy and Management degree program. Kristen S. Kurland is a professor of architecture, information systems, and public policy at Carnegie Mellon University's H. John Heinz III College and School of Architecture, where she teaches GIS, BIM, CAD, 3D visualization, and infrastructure management. Her research includes spatial analysis of health issues.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.